At RCO, we provide training and job coaching to our clients and contract with local employers who provide paid jobs from part-time to full days. Our Employment Program helps promote business growth, new jobs, and community support for those with developmental disabilities. On-the-job training and support is provided by an RCO Job Coach to ensure performance and long term job retention.
We open doors for individuals with disabilities to:
- Enjoy competitive integrated employment
- Get prepared for job interviews, filling out job applications, and new employee orientation
- Secure employment with local businesses
- Work for minimum wage, entry-level wage, or higher
- Create relationships with coworkers and customers
We also offer Prevocational Services designed to prepare persons for paid employment. Prevocational services teach general work skills and concepts rather than specific work skills for a particular job. Activities included with this service teach the skills necessary for a person to gain greater independence. It teaches skills like:
- Attention span
- Motor skills
- Task completion
For more information on our Employment Program, please contact us today.